nGuard's Managed Intrusion Prevention Service (MIPS) is a critical component in your fight against hackers, ransomware, malware, Trojans, and botnets. nGuard's managed IPS service provides a turn-key solution that delivers best-in-class IPS technology, best-practice IPS management, and the unsurpassed expertise that your business requires.
- Key Features
- Network IPS & IDS Protection – nGuard Managed IPS (MIPS) appliances will protect the most critical areas of your network from malicious activity. Our solutions utilize market leading Cisco & McAfee IPS/IDS solutions and can handle throughput requirements, starting from 100 Mbps to more than 10 Gbps.
- Server IPS Protection – Server IPS solutions provide protection when network IPS cannot be used, or as an additional layer of IPS. Built on McAfee's Server IPS solutions, nGuard can provide intrusion protection at any level your organization requires including public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Manage Pre-Existing Equipment – Already have pre-existing Cisco& McAfee IPS/IDS equipment? No problem. Our managed security team will assess the current state of your devices, integrate them into our Secure Operations Center (SOC), and begin providing around-the-clock protection, as well as critical event response.
- 24×7×365 Protection & Response – Our security solutions are designed to provide around-the-clock protection. nGuard's team of managed security professionals respond to security incidents whenever they occur, alleviating the burden from you.
- Best-in-Class IPS Technology – We've built our managed IPS solutions on market leading security technology from manufacturers, such as Cisco & McAfee, so you know it's solid.
- Best-in-Class Expertise – Even the best technology is insecure if not configured and constantly maintained by credentialed security experts. At nGuard, our managed security professionals come from a wide range of IT backgrounds, holding various security certifications that include CISSP, GIAC Certified Incident Analyst (GCIA), Security+, and more.
- Standardized Monthly Reporting In-depth monthly reports provide key insight into what's happening in your environment. Easy to read charts and graphs provide a snapshot of malicious activity, as well as the proactive steps nGuard has taken to better protect you.
- nGuard Client Portal Access – The nGuard Client Portal provides access to IPS event logs, monthly reports, secure messages related to ongoing security events, and more.
- Protects Your Data – Based on market leading IPS technology and best practice security management processes, an nGuard Managed IPS solution provides unsurpassed protection you can count on.
- Protects Your Reputation – Security breaches happen every day and can cause embarrassment, downtime, and harm to your company's reputation. A managed IPS solution dramatically increases your firm's security posture, helping you maintain the confidence of your customers and partners.
- Satisfies Regulatory Compliance – Having the proper Intrusion Prevention Systems in place is key to obtaining and maintaining compliance for many regulatory & compliance targets such as PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, FISMA, FERPA, FedRAMP, and more.
- Frees Up IT Resources – Given that most firms are understaffed, security can often be the first thing to suffer. nGuard's Managed IPS solution puts the burden of properly managing your IPS solution in the hands of our credentialed security experts. Your team can then focus on tasks more strategic to your organization.
- Lowers IT Costs – A robust IPS facility in your organization requires more than just technology -- it requires certified security engineers and 7x24 security event monitoring. nGuard's MIPS solution helps drive your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) lower by providing the expertise, the 7x24 coverage, and the best-in-class IPS technology for a simple monthly operational expense.