Organizations planning for a penetration test have to juggle many competing priorities. They are struggling to become compliant, and stay compliant, with any number of security standards or regulatory targets. Budgetary pressures are ever-present, and organizations need to ensure that penetration tests are performed by a reputable firm, with expert assessors. As a premier security practice, nGuard has helped an extensive portfolio of clients address these challenges.
nGuard provides the most complete set of penetration testing services available in the industry. With over 25 unique assessment services available, our team of credentialed security experts can address penetration testing needs including internet, wireless, database, physical penetration testing, and more.
- External Testing
- Internal Testing
- External Penetration Testing – Your Internet perimeter gets attacked every day, all day. Through comprehensive reconnaissance, vulnerability identification and focused exploitation, nGuard's External Penetration Testing ensures your perimeter security is solid.
- Physical Penetration Testing – With nGuard's Physical Penetration Testing, measurement of your physical security posture becomes possible for the first time. Using custom methodologies, tactics, and the latest technology, nGuard demonstrates physical security gaps that must be closed to protect the enterprise.
- External nGuard Vulnerability Management (NGVM) – Solid perimeter security is a process, not a one-time event. For this reason customers engage external nGuard Vulnerability Management (NGVM) to ensure their perimeter security is maintained in between regular penetration tests. With options for certified PCI ASV reports, nGuard can take care of your PCI quarterly reporting requirement as well.
- Wireless LAN Penetration Testing – nGuard's Wireless LAN Penetration Testing service plays an invaluable role in securing your wireless environment. By employing a three-pronged assessment methodology, nGuard assesses the wireless LAN infrastructure, wireless endpoints, and rogue access points/devices.
- Web Application Penetration Testing – Web applications are windows to critical information in your company and they are constantly under attack. nGuard's Web Application Penetration Testing uses specialized tools along with specialized application-centric penetration testing methods to exhaustively assess the security of these critical applications.
- Social Engineering – Let's face it: Your people may well be the weakest part of your security program. nGuard's thorough social engineering testing examines your personnel's susceptibility to targeted attacks across many different communication mediums and through many different attack vectors.
- Dialup Penetration Testing – By utilizing best-in-class dialup penetration technology and nGuard's mature testing methodology, nGuard will find the modem-connected computing resources and quantify the associated risks.
- Internal Penetration Testing – In this modernized age of digitalization, a secure perimeter is simply not enough to protect the organization. The internal networks have to be secure, as well. nGuard's Internal Penetration Testing provides comprehensive internal reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, and focused exploitation. Moreover, nGuard will identify the vulnerable systems and services, providing a detailed plan to correct all the issues found.
- Internal nGuard Vulnerability Management (NGVM) – New vulnerabilities constantly emerge on your internal networks. With the internal network in constant flux, nGuard Vulnerability Management (NGVM) can provide updates between baseline assessments. Provision of valuable feedback on remediation of existing vulnerabilities, as well as identifying new, critical, or high severity vulnerabilities, will also be established. Furthermore, as an added bonus, Internal NGVM also helps address a critical requirement for PCI compliance.
- Network Database Assessment – nGuard's Network Database Assessment option identifies security gaps in your most critical databases. Using specialized database security testing technology, nGuard engineers closely examine all aspects of database security as both anonymous and named users.
- VoIP Security Assessment – Voice over IP (VoIP), or IP Telephony, is here to stay. nGuard's VoIP Security Assessment plays a major role and dramatically enhances your IP Telephony security. Using a custom set of tools and methodology, nGuard examines all aspects of your tactical VoIP security, be they from the PBXs & voice mail servers to the handsets & soft clients.
- Password Database Testing – The security of your environment, quite often, comes down to the strength of end-user passwords. This means that evaluating your organization's centralized password databases is essential. nGuard's password testing employs specialized password cracking hardware systems, nGuard custom-password dictionaries, and massive pre-computed hash tables to efficiently analyze your password security.
Perhaps the biggest challenge for many clients is staying in alignment with the alphabet soup of Governance, Regulatory & Compliance (GRC) requirements. For years, nGuard has been helping clients navigate the GRC landscape with specialized penetration tests tailored to:
- And others…
nGuard also offers specialized advisory services that provide ongoing guidance following the assessment.
- Cloud Penetration Testing – Even though your cloud infrastructure is in a separate virtualized environment, your cloud perimeter is still attacked all day, every day. Through comprehensive reconnaissance, vulnerability identification, & focused exploitation, nGuard's Cloud Penetration Testing ensures your virtual perimeter security is solid.
- Cloud NGVM – Maintaining solid perimeter security for your cloud environment is a process, not a one-time event. Our customers engage external nGuard Vulnerability Management (NGVM) to ensure their cloud perimeter security is maintained in between regular penetration tests. With options for certified PCI ASV reports, nGuard can take care of your cloud perimeter's PCI quarterly reporting requirement as well.
- Internal Penetration Testing for the Cloud – Securing your cloud perimeter is simply not enough to protect your cloud environment. The interior cloud networks must be secured as well. nGuard's Internal Penetration Testing for the Cloud provides a comprehensive internal penetration testing foundation that identifies vulnerable cloud systems and services.
- Internal NGVM for Cloud Networks - New vulnerabilities constantly emerge on the inside of your cloud networks. With the constant change, nGuard's Vulnerability Management (NGVM) for internal cloud networks can provide updates between baseline assessments. As an added bonus, Internal NGVM addresses a critical requirement for PCI compliance.
- Cloud Web Penetration Testing – Web applications in the cloud are always under attack. nGuard's web application security testing for cloud environments uses specialized tools, along with specialized application-centric penetration testing methods. Such elements exhaustively assess the security of these critical applications.
- Cloud Network Database Assessment – nGuard's Cloud Network Database Assessment option identifies security gaps in your critical cloud databases. Using specialized database security technology, nGuard engineers closely examine all aspects of cloud database security.
- Cloud Password Database Testing – The security of your cloud environment quite often comes down to the strength of end-user passwords. This means that evaluating your cloud environment's centralized password databases is essential. nGuard's Password Database Testing employs specialized password cracking hardware systems, nGuard custom-password dictionaries, and massive pre-computed hash tables to efficiently analyze your cloud password security.
- Mobile App Penetration Testing – Supporting critical apps on mobile platforms has now become mission critical, but security remains job one. nGuard's Mobile App Penetration Testing service helps identify the critical vulnerabilities in your mobile app environment by closely examining both the server and the client.
- Mobile Web Application Penetration Testing – Mobile apps often rely on web application infrastructure. Such reliance can either be with all-inclusive mobile web sites or web infrastructure presenting APIs and libraries. nGuard's Mobile Web Application Testing has the capacity to examine your unique mobile web environment and identify critical security issues.
nGuard is the clear choice for a superior quality penetration test. Clients choose nGuard for many reasons including:
- Security Pure Play – nGuard is a security services "pure play" company. Delivering expert security services is all we do, and we do it well.
Credentialed Experts – Our security practice is comprised with certified, expert assessors. As security subject matter consultants and engineers, we hold a broad array of certifications including CISSP, CISA, PCI QSA, GIAC (GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCFW, GWAPT), IRCA ISO 27000, and Security+.
GRC Alignment – Perhaps the biggest challenge for many clients is staying in alignment with the alphabet soup of Governance, Regulatory & Compliance (GRC) requirements. For years, nGuard has been helping clients navigate the GRC landscape with specialized assessments tailored to PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27000, FISMA, NERC/CIP, GLBA, SOX, and others. nGuard also offers specialized advisory services that provide ongoing guidance after the assessment.
Assessment Program Customization – nGuard knows that the penetration testing requirements of a Fortune 100 company are different from those of a small non-profit company. nGuard invests the necessary time to understand each client's specific requirements, and then we provide tailored solutions to address them.
North American Focus, International Reach – nGuard focuses on clients in North America, but also works with an extensive set of international clientele. We deliver assessments across Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East.
Longevity – Delivering comprehensive penetration tests since 2002, clients know nGuard is a viable, long-term, security partner.
Unparalleled Responsiveness – Responsiveness to both new and existing clients is another of nGuard’s hallmark values. Our clients sometimes have extremely time-sensitive deadlines. However, our clients know they can trust nGuard to "make it happen."
Extensive References – Given our longevity in the space, nGuard has an extensive array of reference clients. We make our referrals available to organizations considering nGuard for the first time.