Today's complex IT environments require current, Next-Generation Firewalls. Such firewalls keep the bad guys out and the sensitive data in. nGuard's Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution provides the "all-in-one" security appliance and expertise you need to protect your networks and data. We provide three essential security capabilities, all in one tightly managed appliance:
- Enterprise-grade, Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Best-in-class Network Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Easy-to-use, site-to-site & client-to-site, VPN capability
nGuard utilizes market leading, Next-Generation Firewall technology from the Cisco ASA 5500X security appliance line, the gold standard in Next-Generation Firewalls. Managed by experts, this Next-Generation Firewall technology allows nGuard to provide advanced capabilities in:
- User Awareness: The ability to see network activity based on user identity and make user-specific policy decisions.
- Application Visibility: In diverse & distributed network environments, nGuard can enforce granular policy decisions based on the specific applications and micro-apps utilized. Whether you need us to deploy a new, turn-key, firewall or to manage a pre-existing firewall infrastructure, nGuard's Managed Security team can help.
- Key Features
Next Generation Firewall Options
- Scalable Solutions – nGuard's solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMB up through the large enterprise.
Managed Firewall Appliance
Cisco ASA 5506-X
Cisco ASA 5506W-X
Cisco ASA 5506H-X
Cisco ASA 5508-X
Cisco ASA 5512-X
Cisco ASA 5515-X
Cisco ASA 5516-X
Cisco ASA 5525-X
Cisco ASA 5545-X
Cisco ASA 5555-X
Cisco ASA 5585-X / SSP10
Cisco ASA 5585-X / SSP20
Cisco ASA 5585-X / SSP40
Cisco ASA 5585-X / SSP60
1 Throughput with multiple security features enabled.
2 Qty of Gig Interfaces / Qty of 10 Gig Interfaces.
- A La Carte Security – With nGuard's Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution, you choose what protection you need. Depending on your needs, you can select a solution that provides firewall only, IPS only, VPN only, or all three.
- High Availability – When your network has to be up, highly available firewalls are a must. nGuard provides the uptime assurances you need so that the work continues, even when your primary firewall fails.
Managed Firewall Key Features
- 24×7×365 Protection & Response – Our security solutions are designed to provide around-the-clock protection. nGuard's team of managed security professionals respond to security incidents whenever they occur, so you don't have to.
- Best-in-Class Next Generation Technology – We've built our managed Next-Generation Firewall solutions on market-leading security technology from Cisco, so you know it's solid.
- Best-in-Class Expertise – Even the best technology is insecure if not configured and constantly maintained by credentialed security experts. At nGuard, our managed security professionals come from a wide range of IT backgrounds, holding various security certifications that include CISSP, GIAC Certified Incident Analyst (GCIA), Security+, and more.
- Standardized Monthly Reporting – In-depth monthly reports provide key insight into what's happening in your environment. Easy to read charts and graphs provide a snapshot of malicious activity, as well as the proactive steps nGuard has taken to better protect you.
- nGuard Client Portal Access – The nGuard Client Portal provides access to IPS event logs, monthly reports, secure messages related to ongoing security events, and more.
Next Generation Firewall Benefits
- Protects Your Data – Based on market leading firewall technology and best practice security management processes, an nGuard Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution provides unsurpassed protection you can count on.
- Protects Your Reputation – Security breaches happen every day and can cause embarrassment, downtime, and harm to your company's reputation. A Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution dramatically increases your firm's security posture, helping you maintain the confidence of your customers and partners.
- Satisfies Regulatory Compliance – Having the proper firewall, IPS, and VPN technology in place is key to obtaining & maintaining compliance for many regulatory & compliance targets such as PCI/DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, GLBA, SOX, NERC CIP, FISMA, FERPA, FedRAMP, and more.
- Frees Up IT Resources – Given that most firms are understaffed, security can often be the first thing to suffer. nGuard's Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution puts the burden of properly managing your firewall solution in the hands of our credentialed security experts. Your team can then focus on tasks more strategic to your organization.
- Lowers IT Cost – A robust next generation firewall facility in your organization requires more than just technology – it requires certified security engineers and 7x24 security event monitoring. nGuard's Managed Next-Generation Firewall Solution helps drive your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) lower by providing the expertise, the 7×24 coverage, and the best-in-class Next-Generation Firewall technology for a simple monthly operational expense.